In today’s digital world, people are bombarded with information from all sides. With so much competition for attention, it can be difficult for businesses to stand out. One way to do this is to use snackable videos in your marketing strategy.
Snackable videos are short, engaging videos that are perfect for social media and other online platforms. They can be used to share your brand story, promote your products or services, or simply entertain your audience.
What is the snackable video?
Snackable video is a term used to describe short, shareable videos that are easy to consume on social media. These videos are usually under one minute in length and focus on one specific topic or message. Snackable videos are an effective way to engage with your audience on social media, as they are easy to watch and share.
Why is snackable video so important?
There are a few reasons why snackable video is so important in today’s marketing landscape. First, it’s important to remember that people are consuming more video than ever before. In fact, according to Cisco, the video will make up 82% of all internet traffic by 2021. And with platforms like Snapchat and Instagram Stories, people are getting used to watching short, quick videos.
Another reason why snackable video is so important is that it’s proven to be effective. According to a study from Vidyard, 63% of businesses say that video has helped them increase sales, and 52% say that video has helped them decrease their marketing expenses.
How can you use snackable video to your advantage?
There are a few different ways you can use snackable video to your advantage. First, you can use it to promote your brand or product. For example, if you have a new product launch, you can create a short video to tease the launch. Or, if you want to increase brand awareness, you can create a series of short videos that show off your product or service in action.
Another way you can use snackable video to your advantage is by using it to drive traffic to your website or blog. For example, you can create a short video that gives a sneak peek of a blog post or article, and then include a call-to-action at the end of the video that directs viewers to your website to read the full article.
Finally, you can also use snackable video to create more personal connections with your audience. For example, you can use it to tell a story about your brand, or to introduce your team. You can also use it to answer frequently asked
The benefits of snackable video
Snackable video is becoming increasingly popular as a means of delivering content to viewers. This type of content is usually short, attention-grabbing, and easy to consume – perfect for those who are looking for a quick hit of information. But what are the benefits of snackable video for professionals?
Firstly, snackable video is a great way to deliver bite-sized chunks of information to viewers. This is perfect for those who want to learn something new, but don’t have the time to commit to a longer video or article. By keeping videos short and to the point, you can ensure that your audience will stay engaged throughout.
Secondly, snackable video is also a great way to build your brand. With so much content available online, it can be difficult to cut through the noise and make your voice heard. However, by creating engaging and shareable videos, you can quickly build a following for your business or brand.
Finally, snackable video is an excellent way to Drive leads and conversions. By including a call to action at the end of your videos, you can encourage viewers to take action, whether it’s subscribing to your channel, visiting your website, or making a purchase.
So if you’re looking for a way to deliver content that is both engaging and effective, look no further than snackable video.
Types of snackable video content
There are a few types of content that do well as snackable videos:
1. How-to content: People love learning new skills, especially if it’s something they can do in a short amount of time. How-to videos are the perfect snackable content, as they’re usually under 5 minutes long and provide value to the viewer.
2. listicles: People love lists. They’re easy to consume and usually provide some sort of valuable information. Videos that take the form of a listicle are great for snackable content, as they can be consumed quickly and provide some value.
3. Tips and tricks: Like how-to content, people love learning new tips and tricks. These videos are usually under 5 minutes long and provide some sort of valuable information.
4. Product reviews: People love watching product reviews before they make a purchase. These videos can be helpful in making a decision and are usually under 10 minutes long.
5. unboxing videos: People love watching unboxing videos, as they’re curious to see what’s inside. These videos can be helpful in making a decision and are usually under 10 minutes long.
Best practices for using snackable video in your marketing strategy
We all know that video is one of the most engaging forms of content out there. But what exactly is a snackable video? And how can you use it in your marketing strategy?
A snackable video is a short, bite-sized piece of video content that is easy to consume and digest. Think of it like a mini-episode of a TV show or a clip from a longer video. The key is to make sure that your snackable video is interesting and informative enough to stand on its own, while also leaving viewers wanting more.
So how can you use snackable videos in your marketing strategy? Here are some best practices to keep in mind:
1. Keep it short and sweet. Remember, you want your viewer to be able to watch and understand your video in a matter of minutes. Any longer and you risk losing their attention.
2. Start with a bang. The first few seconds of your video are crucial in hooking your viewer and keeping them watching until the very end. Make sure you have a strong opening that will grab their attention from the get-go.
3. Provide value. Just like any other piece of content you create, your snackable video should provide value to your audience. Whether you’re teaching them something new or giving them a behind-the-scenes look at your business, make sure your video is worth watching.
4. Use an engaging thumbnail. When someone is scrolling through their social media feed, you want your video to stand out and grab their attention. Use an engaging thumbnail image that will make them want to click and watch.
5. Promote, promote, promote. Once you have your snackable video created, be sure to promote it across all of your channels. Share it on social media, embed it on your website, and send it out in your email newsletter. The more eyes you can get on it, the better!
By following these best practices, you can ensure that your snackable video is an effective part of your overall marketing strategy. So what are you waiting for? Start creating!
Measuring the success of your snackable video campaigns
The way that you measure the success of your snackable video campaigns will depend on what you’re hoping to achieve with them. For example, if you’re looking to increase brand awareness or drive people to your website, you’ll want to focus on metrics like reach and engagement. If you’re looking to generate leads or sales, on the other hand, you’ll want to look at things like conversion rates and click-through rates.
There are a number of different tools and platforms that you can use to track the success of your snackable video campaigns. If you’re running ads on platforms like Facebook or YouTube, for example, you can use their built-in analytics tools to see how your ads are performing. You can also use third-party platforms like Google Analytics to track the traffic that your videos are driving to your website.
Ultimately, the best way to measure the success of your snackable video campaigns is to set clear objectives and then track the relevant metrics that will help you gauge whether or not you’re meeting those objectives. By doing this, you’ll be able to fine-tune your campaigns and ensure that they’re as successful as possible.
If you’re looking to add a new element to your marketing strategy, why not try snackable video? Snackable videos are short, attention-grabbing videos that are perfect for social media. Not only are they easy to consume, but they’re also likely to be shared, which can help increase your brand’s reach.
There are a few things to keep in mind when creating snackable video content. First, make sure your videos are entertaining and informative. No one wants to watch a boring commercial, so make sure your videos are creative and engaging. Second, keep your videos short and sweet. People have short attention spans, so make sure your videos are under two minutes. Finally, don’t forget to include a call to action. You want people to take action after watching your video, so tell them what you want them to do.
If you follow these tips, you’ll be on your way to creating successful snackable video content that will help you achieve